sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

Fragmentos de músicas..

Quais? Descubra...

Pretendo limpar um pouco meu orkut, hehehe...

"I see a line of cars
And they're all painted black   
With flowers and my love   
Both never to come back"

"If I don't get some shelter   
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away"

"You'd better close your eyes and bow your head   
And wait for the ricochet"

"Strangers passing in the street....Cloudless every day you fall upon my waking eyes... And no one makes me close my eyes"

"Where you can speak out loud,
About your doubts and fears,
And whats more no-one ever disappears..."

"Someday yet, he'll begin his life again"

Um comentário:

  1. A última é Even Flow, com certeza!!! Sua banda docoração... Não sou uma fã inveterada, mas ouvi essa música hj e lembrei deste fragmento!

    Adorei este post?!?

    ResponderExcluir